Safe Way to LOSS WEIGHT FOR WOMEN

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fat Afta Marriage


Fat weight after marriage
Obesity can be felt in some women after marriage or childbirth. The woman is said to be having problems with his health. This happens because the woman's hormone excess. different in women or men who are fatter than before marriage is said to have the metabolic problems.

Obese women after marriage will have any impact on the harmonious setback partner, although the couple did not want to admit it. your partner lies to you.
How long did you last lie to your spouse? I do not scare you but the real question, and I do not lie to my wife. see photos of me and my wife. I always keep the non-obese and not dieting.
 
The second reason,
obese women at risk of contact with various diseases, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and cancer. I avoid it and not keep going with my wife.



why my wife was not fat after marriage?
My wife always maintain the health of the sport, in order to burn fat in your body and out through the sweat pores. I have never heard an avid sports being fat.

how to avoid snacking
get used to eating enough and do not overdo it. and after eating to avoid snacking did brush my teeth after eating. These properties will reduce cravings after eating. in addition try to drink 8-9 glasses a day.
Many activities. such as cooperation with the sport. What do positive activities to forget the nature of your snacking.

prevention that I do for me and my wife. Our courtship was happy as though we already had 2 children.


This video for those of you who want to lose weight through metabolic improvements that obesity does not come anymore. This video can be seen free of charge.

Without dieting and rigorous exercise is troublesome and excruciating
you







CT-50 System

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment