Safe Way to LOSS WEIGHT FOR WOMEN

Sunday, October 13, 2013

cervical cancer in obese women

CAUTION!!

This is not not a warning from me, but the information that I read and I can from my friends.

Do you know about cervical cancer patients caused by obesity among women?



very unfortunate if the first doctor to determine the person suffering from cervical cancer, but she wants more children. Obesity causes increased production of estrogen in the body, estrogen that causes cervical cancer.

I just gave a warning on the dangers of fat woman. because I really appreciate a woman like my wife and my mother.

I really understand your feelings.
before the doctor's diagnosis happening I hope you can lose weight. Do not wait for problems that occur. do not have to diet and exercise.

Fat => Diet => fat again


I am not an expert in the field of nutrition, but I know the point of obesity so that weight loss is not in vain or back fat.

Metabolic Fix your answer!

I will give an explanation VIDEOS give you an answer that now. Remember do not delay your time to lose weight to be ideal.

The following video I promised. thank you


 Click Icon

No comments:

Post a Comment